Conklin Financial Planning is a registered investment advisory and financial planning firm, which provides objective financial advice to people from all walks of life.
Whether you seek advice on a regular or periodic basis, we can provide the level of service appropriate for your needs. Clients have the flexibility to engage us for a comprehensive one-time only basis; to as-needed; to continual, on-going services. Either way, you decide how much financial advice is appropriate and the level of involvement you want to have in the process. Since we work on an hourly, as-needed basis, there are no conflicts of interest regarding third party compensation or commissions to color our recommendations regarding the products or services we recommend.
Our services include advice on issues such as:
• Saving for your first home
• Managing your debt
• Developing a practical budget
• Managing your cash flow
• Starting/expanding your own business
• Insurance needs and analysis
• Long Term Care Planning
• Real Estate Investing
• 401(k) allocations and rollovers
• Employment benefits
• Education funding
• Investment planning
• Portfolio design and asset allocation
• Retirement planning – funding and distributions
• Second opinions on your current investment portfolio
• Periodic review to ensure you are on target
• Unexpected situations (i.e. employment loss, illness, divorce)
• Estate planning fundamentals
• Tax planning
• Assistance with implementation.
Our mission is simple: to provide competent, objective financial advice to people from all walks of life. Through professional planning, we seek to assist our clients in making informed financial decisions.